Repel Moths and Keep Clothes Fresh
- 2 drops of Citronella essential oil
- 3 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of Lemongrass essential oil
- Several cotton wool balls
- 1 organza bag
You can keep your clothes fresh and repel moth at the same time with this simple recipe.
- Add the essential oil into the cotton wool balls
- Place the cotton wool balls into an organza bag
- Hook the organza bag in your wardrobe
Alternatively, you can also place the cotton wool balls into a holding dish, and place them in a corner of your wardobe.
Avoid placing the cotton wool balls directly onto your wardrobe and in direct contact with the wood. The essential oil may stain and cause some erosion in the wood.