Soothing Foot Baths
- Plastic pail or wooden tub
- Lukewarm or hot water
- Peppermint or lavender essential oil
- Optional fresh flower petals
Foot baths are very helpful in situations where a full aromatic bath would not be practical, or is not available, such as when treating elderly or less mobile people who may have difficulty in getting in and out of a bath. This is especially useful for people living in flats with a shower but no bathtub.
The skin on the soles of the feet absorbs essential oils very fast and makes this a good way to get the oils into the body.
- Fill the pail or tub with lukewarn or hot water
- Add 3-5 drops of essential oil
- Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes
Let your feet breathe and try this home reflexology treatment today.