Scented Colored Pumice Stones
- 20-30 drops of your preferred essential oil
- 50-70 grams of unscented pumice stones
- 1-2 tsp of food coloring
- A pair of latex gloves
- 1 air-tight glass jar
- 1 glass mixing bowl
- Wear gloves before mixing
- Place the pumice stones in the mixing bowl
- Add the food colouring into the stones and mix well
- Allow the stones to dry (1-3 hours)
- Place the stones into a zip lock bag and drop the essential oil into the bag. Shake the zip lock bag to mix. Alternatively, you can put into an air-tight or glass container and drip the essential oil in.
If you infuse the essential oil in a container before using, the fragrance should last longer.
- Transfer the scented stones onto a decorative plate or organza bag.
Caution: Do ensure that the colored stones are dried before use to prevent any staining. Always do a colour-transfer check before your intended use.